Qantas is once again running an online auction offering members exclusive items to bid on using their points.
The initiative – Points Auction– first ran in July this year with five unique experiences going under the hammer over five days.
This time around, the airline is offering up 10 items and experiences over 9 days, as follows:
- Devour South Australia: South Australia at its luxurious best
- London calling: Iconic London wrapped up in one amazing package
- SYD for NYE: The best New Year’s Eve of your life
- Winter in Whistler, BC: Luxury ski package
- First class: Neil Perry x Pommery dining experience
- Tee time: A day on the green at Huntingdale Golf Course
- The private jet set: A luxury day trip to Hamilton Island for you and 23 friends
- On the pitch with Ricky: Tour the MCG with Ricky Ponting
- Sky-high slumber 2.0: A pre-loved A330 Business seat
- Upgrade your lounge room: Pair of pre-loved A380 Premium Economy seats
The auctions will be run from 1 to 9 December between 8am and 9pm AEST and are open to Australian residents who are Qantas Frequent Flyers aged 18 and over.
The member must place the highest bid by 9pm AEST and have the points available in their account to accept the item.
For more info about this initiative, visit Qantas here.
To get news like this delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: