Have you been affected by months of chaos at airports around the country?
If so, get ready for an official “sorry” from Qantas.
Frequent flyers will start receiving an email and video message from CEO Alan Joyce from Monday.
Mr Joyce will acknowledge the recent challenges and blame a labour shortage and high levels of sick leave in its workforce.
The airline says it is rolling out a range of initiatives to improve mishandled bags and on time performance.
As well as saying sorry, Qantas is offering customers flight discounts and other benefits. These include:
- a $50 off a flight promo code
- 12 months status extension for Silver members and above
- more reward seats being released
- lounge pass invites for silver and gold members
- a special gift for platinum and above members.
Check your inbox next week with more info about these offers.
To get news like this delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: