Bankwest has launched an enticing offer for new customers of its Qantas Transaction Account.
This is a bank account that lets customers earn Qantas Points on both balances and purchases with the accompanying debit card.
Some of the main features of this account include:
- earn 3 Qantas Points per eligible purchase using the accompanying debit card (most purchases are eligible purchases except some things such as bank fees, gambling and government charges)
- earn 0.3 Qantas Points per $100 balance in your account per day, up to a maximum balance of $50,000 (plus 0.01%)
- earn 5 Qantas Points per overseas ATM withdrawal (plus no fee)
- no fees if you deposit at least $2,000 per month, otherwise there’s a $6 per month maintenance fee
- no foreign transaction fees.
The offer of 10,000 bonus Qantas Points for new customers is easy to achieve: you just need to make ten eligible purchases with the debit card every month for the first three months.
This promo is only available to new customers who open the account between 1 September 2023 and 30 November 2023.
To be eligible, you must not have held a Bankwest Qantas Transaction Account in the last 24 months. (You’re eligible if you have closed a different Bankwest transaction account more than 30 days prior).
For more info, visit Bankwest here.
Love Qantas Points? Don’t miss the offer of 75,000 bonus points plus an annual $450 travel credit, lounge passes and more with our favourite Qantas card: the Qantas Amex Ultimate Card. Ends soon!
To get deals like this delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: