Virgin Australia has returned to profitability after a tumultuous two years that saw the airline go into administration during the early days of the pandemic, before being purchased by private equity and relaunched as a mid-tier airline.
To celebrate, Virgin has launched a Bring on Wonderful campaign, with over 800,000 airfares from as low as $55 one-way.
There’s also a novel idea of a Middle Seat Lottery, turning those dreaded middle seats into lottery tickets.
Lucky winners will share in $230,000 worth of prizes until Sunday 23 April 2023. There’ll be one winner each week, and the prizes include:
- Platinum status plus one million Velocity Points
- a caribbean cruise and return Premium Economy flights
- flights and tickets to your AFL team’s away games in 2023
- AFL grand final seats and flights to Melbourne
- a helicopter pub crawl in Darwin plus flights
- a Cairns adventure holiday package.
To enter, simply be a Velocity member aged 18+ who is flying in any middle seat by Sunday 23 April.
Then enter the competition via the Virgin app within 48 hours of your flight time.
To get news like this delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: