Velocity Frequent Flyer and 7-Eleven have joined forces, and this collaboration is all set to give the more than 10 million Velocity members a chance to earn some extra Velocity Points, starting from today.
Who knew grabbing a cup of joe or filling up your tank could get you one step closer to your dream vacation?
With this new partnership, Velocity members will now have even more opportunities to rack up points.
With more than 700 7-Eleven stores located in neighbourhoods across Victoria, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland and Western Australia, Velocity members will earn:
- 2 Points per $1 on eligible 7-Eleven in-store purchases
- 2 Points per litre on premium fuel at 7-Eleven
- 1 Point per litre on regular fuel at 7-Eleven.
Plus, Velocity members will earn 711 bonus points on their first eligible purchase at 7-Eleven made by 28 June 2021.
To earn Velocity Points, you simply need to:
- Join Velocity Frequent Flyer at www.velocityfrequentflyer.com
- Download the My 7-Eleven app here and follow the steps to link your Velocity account to you My 7-Eleven My Card
- Make an eligible purchase from a 7-Eleven convenience store or fuel station and upon payment scan your Velocity linked My 7-Eleven My Card.
Eligible purchases exclude tobacco and tobacco related products, mobile prepaid/recharge phones and sim cards, and gift cards.
Point of sale Velocity card readers, which allow members to simply swipe or scan their physical Velocity membership card or My Velocity Digital Card when shopping at 7-Eleven, will gradually be introduced at all 7-Eleven fuel and convenience stores.
Western Australia, you’re the first on the list!
This partnership replaces the Velocity-BP tie up that ended in 2019. BP now partners with Qantas.
More information about the Velocity-7-Eleven partnership is available here.
To get tips like this delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: