Qantas has launched a flash sale offering a massive 50% off the points needed for an economy award seat on selected international routes.
This is a limited time sale, for five days only and ends 11.59pm (AEDT) 5 December 2017.
Here are the eligible travel dates and routes:
- 14 January to 31 October 2018 on Qantas (QF) between Australia and: Hong Kong, Japan (Tokyo Haneda, Tokyo Narita or Osaka Kansai), China (Shanghai or Beijing), USA (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas/Fort Worth, New York or Honolulu) or South Africa (Johannesburg)
- 14 January to 30 September 2018 on Jetstar (JQ) between Australia and: Japan (Tokyo Narita or Osaka Kansai), USA (Honolulu), Singapore, Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City), Thailand (Bangkok or Phuket)
- 18 January to 28 February 2018 on Qantas (QF) between Australia and London (Heathrow)
- 14 April to 31 October 2018 on Qantas (QF) between Melbourne and Singapore.
Here are a few examples of where your points could take you:
- Sydney to Hong Kong in Economy return on Qantas, now 28,000 Qantas Points (was 56,000 Qantas Points) plus AU$326 taxes, fees and carrier charges.
- Melbourne to Tokyo Narita in Economy return on Qantas, now 35,000 Qantas Points (was 70,000 Qantas Points) plus AU$318 taxes, fees and carrier charges.
- Brisbane to Los Angeles in Economy return on Qantas, now 45,000 Qantas Points (was 90,000 Qantas Points) plus AU$435 taxes, fees and carrier charges.
The full offer details are available here.
Want more Qantas Points? Get up to 90,000 bonus Qantas Points with some of our favourite credit card deals, here.
To get tips like this delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: