Many readers will know that one of my favourite perks of being an American Express Card Member is the opportunity to save money with top brands through special offers.
Today, Amex has released a slew of offers for airlines, hotels and transport services that may be a good opportunity to save money on upcoming travel. Note that some of these offers are targeted, meaning you need to hold a specific card to take advantage of them, plus enrollment numbers may be capped and exclusions may apply, so make sure to review the offer T&Cs.
First up, here are the airline offers:
- Singapore Airlines: 10% off for existing and new KrisFlyer members on flights paid by 7 October 2019.
- Etihad Airways: save up to 10% on flights, paid by 30 June 2020.
- Tigerair: spend $125 and get $25 back. Save to card and spend by 16 September 2019. Limited to first 15,000 cards.
Here are the hotel offers:
- Agoda: save 10% on accommodation until 31 December 2019.
- Alila Hotels: get 20% off your stay when paid by 11 December 2019.
- Peninsula: spend $500, get $100 back. Save to card and spend by 12 December 2019. Limited to first 30,000 cards. Exclusions apply.
- Preferred Hotels and Resorts: get an extra night free when you book 2, 3 or 4 consecutive nights by 30 November 2019.
And finally, here a couple of transport offers:
- Avis: spend $250, get $50 back. Save to card and spend and return at participating locations in AU and NZ by 22 September 2019. Limited to first 40,000 cards.
- 13 CABS: 10% off when you spend via the 13cabs app or the Silver Service app, up to $100 per card, paid by 12 December 2019. Limited to first 20,000 cards.
You can find out more details about each offer and review the all-important T&Cs on Amex’s website here.
If you’re not yet an Amex Card Member and you’d like to become one to take advantage of opportunities like this, check out the reviews of our favourite cards here.
To get tips like this delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: