Ready for a holiday? Qantas is letting customers save 30% on the Qantas Points required for Qantas and Jetstar international economy reward seats on select routes.
With Qantas, those routes include:
- Brisbane and Noumea (New Caledonia)
- Sydney and Noumea (New Caledonia)
- Sydney and Honolulu (Hawaii)
- Sydney and Bangkok
- Melbourne and Delhi
- Sydney and Jakarta
You can book Jetstar flights between:
- Sydney and Seoul (Incheon, South Korea) – flight commences 2 November 2022
- Melbourne and Singapore
- Melbourne and Bangkok
- Sydney and Phuket
- Melbourne and Phuket
- Cairns and Bali (Denpasar)
- Darwin and Bali (Denpasar)
- Adelaide and Bali (Denpasar)
- Melbourne and Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Sydney and Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam).
To take advantage of this saving, all you need to do is book by 19 June for travel on Qantas between 23 July 2022 – 1 June 2023, and on Jetstar between 23 July 2022 – 25 March 2023.
When you book an international Classic Flight Reward seat before 30 September 2022 you can change or cancel fee-free until 31 December 2022.
The 30% discount will be automatically applied, and as usual there’s no saving on the taxes, fees and carrier charges.
Looking to boost your Qantas Points balance? Get a huge 100,000 bonus points with our favourite Qantas card, the Qantas Amex Ultimate Card!
To get tips like this delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: